Viagen XL hails itself as the best-kept secret to a more fulfilling sex life, bannering more intense sexual arousal, safe and all-natural ingredients, pleasure and stamina boost, and 90-day money back guarantee. The male enhancement product is said to be designed to increase size and girth of erections, stimulate your sexual appetite, and lead to more intense orgasms for you and your partner. Its clinically proven ingredients include L-arginine AKG, Piper longum, Butea superba, 7-Keto DHEA, and Tribulus terrestris. The so-called catalyst in the Viagen XL formula is its Butea superb, which is the only natural PDE-5 inhibitor known in nature and awarded a United States patent for its ability to help men with erectile problems.
- L-arginine AKG 2:1
- Piper longum
- Butea superb
- DHEA (7-Keto DHEA)
- Bulgarian Tribulus terrestris
- Cnidium monnier 4:1 extract
- Eurycoma longifolia 100:1
- Among the most affordable product on our review list
- Offers one- to three-month supply for flexibility
- Also offers increased penile sensitivity during intercourse to lead to enhanced erections
- Deficient in clinical trial and findings to vouch for benefits and positive effects
- Failed to disclose full ingredient list, only main herbal/nutritional components
- Generally lacks information to better guide customers into buying decision
We have set high expectations with Viagen XL due to its name alone. “XL” is a nice marketing pitch, but there is virtually nothing on the website or brand proposal that delves on penis enlargement or anything that approximates erectile size improvement. We also think that the ingredient list is sorely incomplete, as well as there is no study conducted that we can reference to. Viagen XL, however, can still bounce back from this mediocrity by highlighting its very competitive price, and by providing all the lacking information and making it available for those eyeing the product.